SELECT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MX TRACKS OPEN
Good news TLD family, some of the staple motocross tracks in our backyard have opened to the public. Leading the way Perris Raceway, State Fair Motocross and Glen Helen Raceway are all now open in one way or another with updated track rules to ensure the safety of all riders.
Perris Raceway & State Fair Motocross Track
Address: 1205 Burton Rd, Perris, CA 92570
Phone Number: 951-657-6042
Instagram: @perrismotocrossMonday Closed
Tuesday – Mini Night 4-9pm
Wednesday – Open Practice 4-9pm
Thursday – Open Practice 4-9pm
Friday – Open Practice 10am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 2pm
Click here to reserve your spot.
State Fair MX:
Address: 18700 Lake Perris Dr, Perris, CA 92571
Phone Number: 951-940-4748
Monday 9am – 2pm
Tuesday 9am – 2pm
Wednesday 9am – 2pm
Thursday 9am – 2pm
Friday – Closed
Saturday and Sunday 9am – 2pm
Click here to reserve your spot.
Due to COVID-19 procedures, we will have a couple of additional rules for attendees. These have to be observed and obeyed in order for us to stay open. If you don’t want to see any more closures please read carefully below and make sure you are not caught voiding any policies. Local authorities will be watching.
There are no spectators allowed. Riders only. The only exception to a non-rider is if the rider is a minor and one guardian/parent will be allowed per vehicle. Unfortunately, for now, this eliminates all trainers, photographers and non-riding siblings or family.
All riders and guardians/parents will be required to wear face protection once entering the facility. Riders will be required to put on face protection whenever a helmet is worn but are not required to wear both a helmet and face protection. Some form of face protection will be required by every person in the facility at all times.
High-risk groups (as determined by the Riverside University Health System Public Health Department) are not permitted. Visit https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus for more information.
If you are feeling any symptoms of illness do not attend.
Attendees are required to park no less than 10′ apart and to remain at least 6′ apart from all other attendees at all times.
Please use the provided hand wash areas that are available at each track and wash frequently if you need to visit any common areas. All bleachers are closed.
Glen Helen Raceway:
Address: 18585 Verdemont Ranch Rd, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Phone Number: 909-880-3090
Saturday: 8am to 4pm
Sunday: 9am to dusk
Tuesday: 8am to dusk
Thursday: 8am to dusk
- No spectators, photographers, and/or trainers allowed. Riders under 18 may have a single parent/guardian with them.
- All attendees must wear face protection during attendance when not wearing a helmet.
- No high-risk persons allowed (as determined by the health department).
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not allowed.
- Attendees must park vehicles at least 10 feet apart and maintain at least 6 feet between each other at all times inside the park.
- The maximum number of attendees is 75 at any given time.
- No events or group activities allowed.
- Bathrooms will be open and available to 1 person at a time. Both have handwash stations. Bathrooms will be sanitized periodically to maintain cleanliness.
- All bleachers and seating areas are closed.